I’d been wary of banana “nice cream” for a while but I decided to give it a try the other night when I had an ice cream hankering but no ice cream. It turned out pretty good! It’s all about the toppings though.
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp date coconut caramel
- dark chocolate chunks
- take bananas out of the freezer and give them a quick minute to soften slightly
- in a small food processor blend bananas and vanilla extract
- blend until they reach a smooth soft serve kind of consistency but not too much, you don’t want it to turn into a smoothie!
- then scoop out and top with your favorite toppings! mine are date caramel and chocolate chunks ATM
© 2018, domenicadreamsofcalamari. All rights reserved.