This is my most recent rendition.
- 3 hardboiled eggs
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 12 capers
- 1 tbsp pickled onions
- 2 sprigs thyme or rosemary or both
- black pepper sprinkling
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp goat cheese
- peel eggs, halve and scoop out yolks
- chop some of your herbs making sure to leave a coupe of sprigs (only the most good-looking) for garnish
- add mustard, olive oil and goat cheese and mash
- refill egg halves with the mix (baby spoons are great)
- top each egg with a sprinkle of pepper, a pickled onion or two, a couple capers and a nice little sprig of herbacious greens of your choice
© 2014, domenicadreamsofcalamari. All rights reserved.